Do you ever just get tired of the same snacks over and over? Or, do you ever wish you knew of healthy snacks that were not only healthy, but also flavorful and vegan?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, then this post is for you! Today I am going to be sharing with you 27 easy & healthy vegan snacks for women (but honestly, they are for men, too!) as I know these are hard to come by!
Before we get started, I’d love it if you checked out some of my recent posts – you will love them:
- 10+ Fall Soup Recipes that are Easy, Delicious, & Healthy
- 6 Easy Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Top 10 Tips to Jumpstart a Healthy Lifestyle (How I Lost 30 Pounds)
Also, just wanted to let you know about a new section on the blog – it’s called “The Wellness Chat” and it is a place for all things wellness (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual). Check it out now!
Now, let’s get to it!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vegan Snacks: 27 Easy & Healthy Vegan Snacks for Women
1. Vegan Snacks with Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is loaded with protein and magnesium, making it such a great go-to topping for a variety of different foods. I love that peanut butter is vegan, too – perfect for vegan snacks! These are some of my favorite things to eat with peanut butter:
- Apple & Peanut Butter
- Celery & Peanut Butter
- Whole Wheat Crackers & Peanut Butter
- Rice Cakes & Peanut Butter
If you’re going to be slicing your apple in order to spread on the peanut butter, make sure you have this awesome apple corer & slicer tool! One of my faves!
2. Vegan Snacks with Hummus
Hummus is packed with vitamins and minerals (as well as protein, yay!) – therefore, it is one of my go-to snack toppings. It’s also nice that it’s plant-based, so it gets the “vegan green flag” for vegan snacks. Here are some of my favorite things to top with hummus:
3. Vegan Snacks with Guacamole
Guacamole – yum! You really can’t go wrong with guac. I love that you can make it homemade so easily, too (check out this recipe, one of my faves). It’s also perfect for vegan snacks as it is vegan! Here are my favorite things to add to guacamole for a healthy snack:
- Whole Wheat Crackers & Guacamole
- Veggies & Guacamole
- Veggie Chips & Guacamole
- Toasted Bread & Guacamole
4. Vegan Snacks that are Salty
Here are some of my favorite “salty” vegan snacks:
5. Vegan Snacks that are Sweet
If I list “salty” snacks, you know I have to list “sweet” snacks, too! Here are my favorite “sweet” vegan snacks:
6. Vegan “Breakfast-y” Snacks
These are my favorite when it comes to vegan snacks that are very “breakfast-y” – meaning you can have them for breakfast or for a snack, whichever you choose:
- Granola & Yogurt (I love to make a bowl of soy or coconut milk yogurt, granola, coconut flakes, berries, dark chocolate chips, and chia seeds for my breakfast – highly recommend!)
- Green Smoothies (My favorite green smoothie includes bananas, berries, spinach, almond milk, agave syrup, chia seeds, peanut butter, coconut flakes, and ice – highly recommend this combination!)
7. Vegan Snacks that are Homemade
I have three favorites when it comes to homemade vegan snacks – and tell me if you find a better tasting recipe than these three (I don’t think you will!):
- Homemade Granola Bars (recipe here)
- Homemade No-Bake Energy Balls (recipe here)
- Roasted Chickpeas (recipe here)
8. Vegan Snacks – Other
Because I couldn’t quite think of a category for this last snack, it gets its own section! This is one of my favorite snacks to have, any time of the day, anywhere:
- Olives & Vegan Cheese (I prefer the Provolone Vegan Cheese)
Well friends, that’s all for today’s vegan snacks! Tell me in the comments – which one is your favorite?
I would love it if you shared this post on Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook! That would truly make my day!
If you are a stepmom, or know of one, please head to The Stubborn Stepmom – a section on my blog devoted to stepmoms and unique struggles we have being part of blended families.
If you’re a blogger, like me, or in the social media business, check out Leslie W. Business Babes – a section on my blog devoted to helping businesswomen start or maintain their blogging & social media businesses. So many resources there (free ones too!)
I hope you enjoyed this. Make sure you sign up for my email list below so that you never miss a blog post by me!
Take care & as always, thanks for reading!