Welcome to The Wellness Chat! We are so glad you are here.
The Wellness Chat Blog Posts
- 16 Highly Effective Stress Management Techniques for Women
- 38 Products for Women Under Stress
- How to Stay Calm & Reduce Anxiety Amidst a Crisis
- 5 Life-Changing Self-Care Tips
Meals & Eating
- 5 Minute Healthy & Fun Snack Board for Kids
- 27 Easy & Healthy Vegan Snacks
- 10+ Fall Soup Recipes that are Easy, Healthy, & Delicious
- 300+ Simple & Healthy Toddler Meal Ideas
- Sugar Cravings: 5 Sure Ways to Stop
- 8 Health Benefits of Being Vegan | Plant-Based Health Benefits
- 10 Easy Tips on How to Meal Plan for a Family
- 5 Steps to an Amazingly Simple Lifestyle (That Anyone Can Follow)
- Top 10 Tips to Jumpstart a Healthy Lifestyle (How I Lost 30 Pounds)
- Achievable Health: 5 Simple Ways to Maintain Your Health (Mentally, Physically, Emotionally, & Spiritually)
- 6 Easy Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- How to Stay Hydrated | 6 Tips & Tricks to Staying Hydrated Everyday
What Is The Wellness Chat?
I have been on a journey to wellness for many years now. It all started in 2012 when I briefly became a vegetarian. Since then, I have become a pescatarian, have adopted a lifestyle using essential oils as homeopathic remedies, have become plant-based, and have lost 30 pounds.
Leslie W. Blog began and still is a blog for busy moms & women with topics on family, business, and lifestyle – but I always knew I wanted just a little more in terms of offering my readers information on health & wellness.
A little while ago, I met Jill (you will read more about her momentarily). Jill wrote a blog post for me that you can find here, and ever since reading that post, I just knew that she was part of the missing piece of the puzzle for Leslie W. Blog.
I asked Jill if she would be willing to contribute to Leslie W. Blog regularly, in the form of wellness posts, and she said yes!
So, The Wellness Chat was formed.
What Will I Find at The Wellness Chat?
At The Wellness Chat, you will find blog posts & resources written & provided namely by Jill DeMasi (bio below) that cover wellness in the form of mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
Who is Jill DeMasi?
Jill DeMasi, Owner of The Heart of Wellness, is a certified Whole Health Educator™ and Wellness Coach and graduated from the National Institute of Whole Health in 2014. Her training focuses on the 5 Aspects of Whole Health including Physical, Emotional, Nutritional, Environmental and Spiritual™©. Jill offers private coaching that focuses on stress management, self-care and emotional health in person as well as online for individuals and groups. She is the author of a Lifestyle Blog about managing stress, mental health, and chronic pain.
Jill also graduated from the Wellness Program at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy (CCMT) in 2005. She has extensive experience in assessment, treatment, and prevention of acute and chronic pain and stress reduction. Prior to attending CCMT, she received a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and held a career in Human Resources for over 11 years.
Jill is from Northern NJ and currently lives in southern Connecticut with her fiancé, Carmine, 2 bonus kids, Santina & Luca and an adorable German Shorthaired Pointer, Boomer. Her personal struggles and years of chronic pain and illness led her to a career in helping others. She can relate to anyone who has chronic health issues since she personally deals with Anxiety, Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. Learn more about her journey and wellness practice at www.AtTheHeartofWellness.com.