Hi friends – and welcome back to the blog! Today I want to share with you my two all-time favorite blogging courses that will help you grow your blog and make money blogging.
If you have ever wondered “now that I have my blog, where do I start?” Or even “how do I blog to make money?” Or maybe “how do I grow my blog traffic?” Then this post is for you.
These are two courses I have personally paid for and have reaped the benefits from!
First things first though, if you haven’t already read my post on the 8 steps you must take in order to start and set up a money-making blog, go do so now! That will help you get started.
Also, before we get started, I want to tell you about my brand new book that just hit the stands on Amazon a few days ago. My book is called “Make That Money, Honey!” and is a book for bloggers who want to turn their blogging as a career into a sustainable profit and who want to become professionals in the industry.
My book goes through 19 chapters and includes “secret” information that most bloggers do not like to give out (I am simply different, I don’t mind sharing because I feel that my success should be shared with you to encourage your success!).
In the book, I go over SEO, Facebook Groups for business, affiliate marketing, ad placement, sponsorships, and so much more. It truly is the last book you’ll ever have to purchase in order to figure out how to get to the next level of blogging! You can purchase it by going here now!
Ok, let’s get right into it!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Only 2 Blogging Courses You Need to Instantly Grow Your Blog & Make Money
1. Blogging Blastoff 2.0
I first signed up for Blogging Blastoff 2.0 in October of 2019 – and man, let me tell you – without this course, I would have been lost in the blogging world. Absolutely lost.
I came across this course from an Instagram ad, of all things (shortly after I began searching ‘how to create a blog’) and I am so glad I did!
Who are Heather and Pete Reese?
For starters, Heather and Pete Reese are just awesome. To this day, within their various Facebook Groups and via email, they are always so quick to respond to questions I (still) have. This means a lot to me. I feel there is a personal connection unlike with other courses I have tried.
Heather and Pete Reese are lifestyle and travel bloggers with over 12 years of experience. But that’s not all!
Why Should I Trust Them?
They travel with their family over half of the year and their blog now brings in over $100,000 – $200,000…per month! That’s right, per month!
If that’s not enough to sell you on their expertise, how about this: they have taught over 75,000 aspiring bloggers through the Blogging Blastoff 2.0 Course and have helped to these people build the life of their dreams with a successful profitable blog.
Details on the Course
What I love about the course is that it is divided into weeks – so you only get so much information at a time (to avoid information overload).
It is a step-by-step plan for helping you to build a successful, profitable, and aesthetically pleasing blog in no time.
The course consists of both written and video lessons which explain to you the exact steps you need to take to set up your blog.
Within the course, they cover:
- How to write sponsored posts
- How to set up your email list so that you get max subscribers
- The in’s and out’s of Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter for bloggers and blogging businesses
- How to use ads to make money from your blog
- Where to go to get sponsorships
- How to work with other brands
- SEO 101
- Blog design
- Blog hosting
- Blog writing
- Blog ideas
- How to make money from blogging
- How to blog on WordPress
- Blog themes
- and so much more
Their sponsored section is one of my favorites – as it lists hundreds of places you can go to today to find sponsorships and brand deals. It’s worth its weight in gold.
My Personal Success (With Numbers)
Let me say this loud and clear: this course was the very best investment I could have ever made in starting my blog. The absolute best. There are so many things I didn’t even know existed in the blogging world prior to taking this course.
I attribute so much of my success to the Blogging Blastoff 2.0 Course – in fact, let me run some numbers by you. I launched my blog in October of 2019, and:
- in January 2020, I reached 1,000 monthly views on my blog
- in January 2020, I made my first profit from affiliate marketing
- in February 2020, I reached 3,000 monthly views on my blog
- in February 2020, I made my first brand deal and profit from it
- in March 2020, I launched my first digital product and received (and still receive) profit from it
- in April 2020, I launched my second digital product and received (and still receive) profit from it
- in April 2020, I reached 4,000 monthly viewers on my blog
- in May 2020, I reached 10,000 monthly viewers on my blog
- in May 2020, I was up to 200 email subscribers (up from 25 in December 2019)
- in June 2020, I expect to reach 15,000 monthly views and have just settled a deal with a popular ad company which will make even more profit for me (on top of my brand deals, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, digital products, and existing ads)
- I have also created two Facebook Groups that have brought me a lot of success, and I attribute this to Blogging Blastoff 2.0 Course
These are just some of my numbers. I can provide more if you’d like!
My income continues to increase each month, and the fact that I was making an income from blogging a mere 3 months after I launched is just incredible – and it is all because of this course!
Bonuses in the Course
Without the course, I wouldn’t have set up my blog properly; I wouldn’t have known how to contact brands to get sponsored opportunities; and, I wouldn’t have access to the private WP Fastlaunch course that is free with your course, nor would I have had access to the Facebook Groups Heather and Pete set up just to help you skyrocket your blog’s growth. (You get access to those once you complete the course).
Just an FYI: The WP Blastoff course shows you step-by-step HOW to set up your WordPress site and their guru in the private Facebook group answers all your questions about WordPress! (For instance…if you can’t figure out how to do something…if you get an error message…if you totally messed up the settings of a plug-in you installed – they will look at your site and help you fix it!)
One more thing – once you have completed the course, you can become an affiliate with Heather and Pete and make money every time someone signs up for the course! Like – really good money.
Sign Up Now
If you’re looking to start your blog, or even if you’ve been blogging for some time and just want more of a boost in traffic and profit, I highly recommend taking this course!
You can enroll in the Blogging Blastoff 2.0 Course HERE.
2. Ell Duclos’ Pinterest with Ell
The second course I recommend (and, let’s be honest, the only other course I recommend) you take in order to maximize your blogging profits and blog traffic is Ell Duclos’ Pinterest with Ell course.
I took Ell’s course in April of 2020 after 6 months blogging – and man, am I so glad I did!
Ell’s course is devoted to everything Pinterest-related.
Why is Pinterest Important?
If you were not aware, Pinterest is one of the key driving factors for traffic to your blog. Until your blog takes off being recognized by Google (which takes a long time and lots of hard work), Pinterest will be your number one traffic source for your blog.
I was very good at Pinterest prior to Ell’s course – very good. I had my Pinterest strategies in place and practiced them daily and weekly and was getting a good amount of traffic.
What’s Included in the Course
Let me tell you a little about what’s included in her course:
- How to properly set up your Pinterest account
- How to create converting Pins
- How to create the best Pin titles
- Tailwind tutorial
- Understanding & utilizing Pinterest analytics
- Numerous types of Pinterest strategies to use
- Manual Pinning strategies to use
- Using affiliate links on Pinterest
- and more!
My Success After Taking the Course (With Numbers)
However, once I took Ell’s course, my traffic skyrocketed (on both Pinterest and my blog). Because of this, all of my profits (from ads, affiliates, brands, digital products, etc.) skyrocketed as well.
Here are a few of my stats from before and after Ell’s course:
- in February 2020, I was at 3,000 monthly views on my blog
- in April 2020, I was at 4,000 monthly viewers on my blog (this was just before taking Ell’s course
- in May 2020, I reached 10,000 monthly viewers on my blog
- in May 2020, I was up to 200 email subscribers (up from 100 in March 2020)
- in June 2020, I expect to reach 15,000 monthly views and 500 email subscribers, at the pace in which I am going
So, that means that my blog’s monthly viewers have nearly quadrupled since taking her course, and my email subscribers have gone beyond being quadrupled since taking her course.
These numbers are huge, friends! Huge!
Sign Up Now
This course is seriously everything you will ever need for understanding Pinterest and using Pinterest to drive traffic, and therefore, profit, to your blog.
You can enroll in the Pinterest with Ell Course here.
Honestly, friends – bloggers – people, here me when I say: you will have all types of courses thrown at you when you start blogging (and even after you’ve been blogging for a while). I have taken most of these courses (for better or worse) and I can honestly say that these two courses, Blogging Blastoff 2.0 and Pinterest with Ell, are the only two courses you need in order to run a successful, profitable blog. The only two.
If you want two simple courses that will skyrocket your blog’s numbers (traffic and profit), as well as your email list numbers, do yourself a favor and take these two courses now:
If you are new here, welcome! My name is Leslie and I am the writer and founder of Leslie W. Blog. You can read more about me here.
I write a lot on mom & toddler things, but also on stepmom & business topics as well.
Some of my recent business posts that you may be interested in are:
- 31+ Opt-In Freebie Ideas to Grow Your Email List
- The Blogger’s Ultimate Guide to Facebook Groups for Business
- What is a Sales Funnel & Why You Need One Right Now
- How to Actually Make Money Blogging – 4 Actionable Steps
If you haven’t already, please head over to Leslie W. Business Babes and sign up for my email list there so that you can officially become a Business Babe and get notifications whenever I have a new post! You will also receive free resources & guides to help you within the blogging and social media business.
If you’d like, you may join my Facebook Group specifically for female lifestyle bloggers! We do engagements, roundups, advice, and much more! You will love it.
Resources to Start and/or Maintain Your Blogging & Social Media Business
- Leslie W. Business Babes | Resources
- Ladies’ Lifestyle Bloggers Link-Up Facebook Group
- This Blog Post (the blog post you should read before starting your blog)
- WordPress (where I design and post my blog – aka my website site)
- Start a Blogging Business 5-Day Crash Course (course I took prior to the BBO course to launch my blog)
- Blogging Blastoff 2.0 (THE BEST course you can take prior to or right after launching your blog)
- SiteGround (my self-host platform)
- ShareASale (a great affiliate marketplace in which to get started)
- MailerLite (my email service)
- Canva (the graphic design site I use)
- Adobe (another graphic design program I use)
- Yoast (the SEO service I use)
- Ell’s Pinterest Course (must-do course for driving blog traffic through Pinterest – the number one way to drive blog traffic)
- Tailwind (how I automate my Pinterest pins)
- Tube Buddy (SEO for YouTube)
- Tailwind Tribes (I pay extra to be able to pin more)
- USM Premium (the best Social Media Plugin for your blog)