Welcome to the Mom Life section on Leslie W. Blog! So glad you are here! This section contains anything and everything “mom life” related – you will find blog posts from gender norms to the best leggings on Amazon and blog posts from kid-friendly cold remedies to makeup & nails for moms (so, pretty much anything goes!).
There’s also a section down below just for resources for moms from some of my best blogging friends – so make sure you check that out – along with a little “welcome letter” from yours truly!
Where To Start
- 13 Must-Make Easy Summer Crafts for Preschoolers & Toddlers
- 114 Summer Bucket List Ideas for Kids & Families
- 300+ Simple & Healthy Toddler Meal Ideas
- Easy Ab Exercises for Beginners – Ultimate Resource List
- 10 Must-Have Outdoor Toys for Toddlers on Amazon in 2020
- Working Mom Schedule: 5 Benefits to Planning Your Days
- 15+ Best Leggings on Amazon for Every Occasion
- 12 Awesome Inflatable Pools & Water Slides on Amazon in 2020
- Thank You, Mom
- 13 Best Construction Toys for Toddlers
- The Only Cleaning Supplies You Will Ever Need
- 8 Ways to Deal with Mom Guilt
- 38 Products for Women Under Stress
- 7 Kid-Friendly Common Cold Remedies
- Inspirational Quotes about Following Your Dreams
- The Benefits of Waking Before Your Children
- 5 Life-Changing Self-Care Tips
- How to Be a Productive Mom
- Screen Time Detox for Toddlers | How-To
- Let’s Talk Gender Norms | Toddlers
- Mom Hacks
- How to Potty Train a 2 Year Old
- Goodbye Sweet Nursery
- How to Make Mom Friends
- Mom Makeup & Nails
A comprehensive list of over 140 FREE Resources for First-Time, New, and Expecting Moms. Resource list includes categories including pregnancy, postpartum, breastfeeding, infancy, toddler, elementary school, teenager, fitness, health, mental health, and more!
What We’re About
It’s really hard to try to sum up your philosophy on motherhood into one succinct statement. And if you know anything about me, you know that sometimes I take a while to get to the point! So let me start by saying that being a mother is the most important job I have in this entire world – and will always be just that.
I feel like, as moms, we have the most crucial role in society: raising sons and daughters who will someday be full-functioning members of the world. We cannot take this lightly (as I’m sure most of you do not).
We must do the best for our children – and that starts in our own home. Whether it’s what meals we are making for them or what shows we are (or are not) letting them watch, everything we do with and for our children matters on a level deeper than what we can see. After all, we are raising the future adults of our society – so we have to do the best job we can.
Raising my son, Harrison, has been the greatest gift God has ever given me – and I don’t spend a single moment out of any day taking this for granted. I truly am grateful to be his mom.
Another thing I am grateful for are the resources that we as mothers have nowadays, compared to what our moms and grandmothers had when they were raising children. I love that, at any point during the day, if there is something I am questioning or am unsure about, all I have to do is hop on Facebook and jump into one of my Facebook Groups for moms and bam – there’s the answer! It’s so simple (yet oftentimes so complicated, right?).
I hope that the blog posts I write for moms will answer some of your questions, give you a laugh, and warm your heart. That is what I am setting out to do each and every time I sit down to write.
I hope, above all, you find some joy within these pages. That is always my ultimate goal (and will always be).
Thanks again for joining me! Please share this page with other mom friends of yours! I’m sure they will love it, too!
Brought to you by Leslie W., founder and owner of lesliewblog.com.