Where To Start
- How to Write an Awesome “About Me” Page that Converts Visitors into Subscribers
- 6 Essential SEO Tips for Beginners
- 12 Easy Ways to Increase Blog Traffic Fast
- The Top 8 Ways to Speed Up Your WordPress Website
- The Only 2 Blogging Courses You Need to Grow Your Blog & Make Money
- 31+ Opt-In Freebie Ideas to Grow Your Email List
- The Blogger’s Ultimate Guide to Facebook Groups for Business
- What is a Sales Funnel & Why You Need One Right Now
- How to Actually Make Money Blogging – 4 Actionable Steps
- 7 Reasons Why You Need An Email List to Make Money Blogging
- 6 Easy Ways to Grow Your Blogging Business During Social Distancing
- How to Organize Your Blog & Social Media Content | My Content Binder
Resources to Start and/or Maintain Your Blogging & Social Media Business
- Leslie W. Business Babes | Resources
- Ladies’ Lifestyle Bloggers Link-Up Facebook Group
- This Blog Post (the blog post you should read before starting your blog)
- WordPress (where I design and post my blog – aka my website site)
- Start a Blogging Business 5-Day Crash Course (course I took prior to the BBO course to launch my blog)
- Blogging Blastoff 2.0 (THE BEST course you can take prior to or right after launching your blog)
- SiteGround (my self-host platform)
- ShareASale (a great affiliate marketplace in which to get started)
- MailerLite (my email service)
- Canva (the graphic design site I use)
- Adobe (another graphic design program I use)
- Yoast (the SEO service I use)
- Ell’s Pinterest Course (must-do course for driving blog traffic through Pinterest – the number one way to drive blog traffic)
- Tailwind (how I automate my Pinterest pins)
- Tube Buddy (SEO for YouTube)
- Tailwind Tribes (I pay extra to be able to pin more)
- USM Premium (the best Social Media Plugin for your blog)
What We’re About
After being in the blogging and social media business for some time, and after hours and hours of research and reading on both topics, Leslie W. decided to start the Leslie W. Business Babes page.
This page is dedicated to helping other women in being successful in either starting or maintaining their blogging or social media businesses.
LWBB’s is updated frequently as new blog posts are written, new resources are obtained (or written), and new products are released.
Please join our Facebook Group for engagement and roundups and to meet a group of women & mothers lifestyle bloggers!
Brought to you by Leslie W., founder and owner of lesliewblog.com.