Hi friends & welcome back to the blog! Today I am going to share with you 7 things I cannot live without (aka my absolutely favorite daily-use products).
These are 7 products I use every single day, no matter what – and daily-use products I really wouldn’t want to live without.
This post comes highly recommended – I even did a poll recently on my Instagram page asking which blog post you would like to see next, and everyone chose this one!
Before we get started, here are a few posts I’ve written recently that I just know you will love:
- 5 Steps to an Amazingly Simple Life (That Anyone Can Follow)
- 16 Highly Effective Stress Management Techniques for Women
- 25 Life-Changing Organization Tips & Hacks from Real Moms
Okay, now, let’s get to it!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Enjoy my favorite daily-use products post! And let me know what your favorite daily-use products are!
My Absolutely Favorite Daily-Use Products | 7 Things I Cannot Live Without
This list is filled with my favorite daily-use products from various categories, including: beauty, health & wellness, business, and household cleaning.
1. Tula Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
This first of my favorite daily-use products is one that I learned about through one of my faves on Instagram, Val from @lovelyluckylife.
So, Val shares anything and everything mom-related on her Instagram page (and on her blog, which you can find here). She is always sharing things that help moms out – whether it’s beauty products, household products, or products for her kids, everything she shares & reviews is legit & something that she has used and has loved for a long time, so I trust her opinion.
When she shared this eye brightener from Tula, I knew I had to try it.
This eye brightener is amazing – when you roll it on your under-eyes and eyelids, it creates a cooling sensation that feels absolutely divine. Not to mention – the cooling actually helps your puffiness go down! So it’s a must-have.
It also hydrates and fills in fine lines and wrinkles! If you thought all of that was great – just wait – it also has a bit of a shimmer to it which makes your eyes glow and look super hydrated and rested, instantly.
It’s one of those products you can use with your makeup routine, without makeup, in the car on the go – just about anywhere and anytime you need a quick “pick me up” under and around the eyes. I personally like to use it first thing in the morning (without makeup) and also as an afternoon refresher.
What I love most about it is that it is vegan and cruelty free, and completely clean.
Make sure you go check out Tula & check out the eye brightener – you will absolutely love it! You should also check out their Rose Glow eye brightener, if you prefer a gold-rose-gold glow under and around your eyes.
2. Super Goop Unseen Sunscreen
If you have sensitive, fair skin like I do, you know how it is – you cannot go a day without applying sunscreen.
You’re probably also like me in that you’ve spent a good amount of your adult life looking for the perfect sunscreen. Well, I found it!
My second of my favorite daily-use products is one who’s brand I have been using for years now – probably going on 5 years. My absolutely favorite sunscreen of theirs is their Unseen Sunscreen.
Their Unseen Sunscreen is perfect – it is not greasy, it is not chemical-smelling, and it is super lightweight. It goes on like a lotion but absorbs so well that you can barely tell you are wearing any.
I’ve had issues in the past with sunscreen burning my eyes & this one has never done that.
I seriously use this sunscreen every single day (I have to order it about 3 times a year) and have no complaints about it at all.
What I love most about Super Goop is the fact that all of their products are vegan, with the exception of the stick sunscreens (because they contain beeswax).
Their products are also cruelty-free and clean.
3. Fairywill Electric Toothbrush
I use my toothbrush every day. I hope you do too (haha).
That is why I’m including it as #3 on the list of my favorite daily-use products.
My husband purchased my current toothbrush for me for Christmas this past year and I fell in love – immediately.
It’s the Fairywill Electric Toothbrush and let me just tell you everything I love about it:
- It is quiet (loud toothbrushes annoy me, do they you?)
- It is powerful yet gentle (my gums are super sensitive so I have to use a gentle toothbrush)
- It has a timer to ensure you are brushing your teeth for the recommended amount of time
- The battery lasts for months (on the website, it claims that a 4 hour charge will last it a month, but I will go as far as to say it will last you 2-3 months, with daily use!)
- There are 5 different brushing settings (you choose the right one for your teeth and gums)
- It is accepted by the ADA (American Dental Association)
- It’s under $30 and currently has an available 10% off coupon
Really, this is the best electric toothbrush I have ever owned. I cannot imagine ever changing to another brand & eagerly await their future models.
Get yours today by going here!
4. Thieves Household Cleaner
The next of my favorite daily-use products that I’m going to talk about – that is definitely one of my favorite products of all time – is the Thieves Household Cleaner sold by Young Living.
I have been a member of Young Living since 2016, and cannot say enough good things about this company. They are top-notch in the world of essential oils & natural products for your body, mind, and home. (If you would like to become a member, go here or contact me for more information).
One of the best products (in my opinion) that they sell is the Thieves Household Cleaner. Let me tell you about this product!
Thieves Household Cleaner is an all-purpose cleaner that can literally be used anywhere and everywhere in your house and life. Need a degreaser? Thieves Household Cleaner is for you. Need some glass spray? Thieves Household Cleaner is it. Need a stain remover? Thieves Household Cleaner will do it.
The way I love to use my Thieves Household Cleaner (daily) is by placing one capful of the cleaner into my amber glass spray bottle and mixing with water. This creates and all-purpose spray that I use on my counters, tables, furniture, toys, and more every single day.
The container of Thieves Household Cleaner lasts me about 6 months, as I only use 1 capful for my all-purpose spray, glass and mirror cleaner, degreaser, and for mopping my floors. It is super cost-effective.
What I love most about the Thieves Household Cleaner is the fact that it is 100% plant-based, cruelty-free, vegan, and clean. You can use this around babies, pets, and any others who are sensitive, without fearing for the harmful effects.
Seriously, if you don’t have it yet, head here now to get your first bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner! You will be so glad you did!
5. Mira Stainless Steel Water Bottle 25 oz.
In case you are new to my blog, you may not know that I have what is called “Sjögren’s Syndrome” – it is a systemic autoimmune disease that affects the entire body. Two of the main symptoms of Sjögren’s are extremely dry mouth and extremely dry eyes (I have both).
For most Sjögren’s sufferers, you will find that water or a cold drink is never far from their reach. We are always thirsty – always.
This constant thirst has made me somewhat of a water bottle connoisseur. Seriously. Name any water bottle on the market and I have probably tried it. That is what brings me to my #5 in my favorite daily-use products, the Mira Stainless Steel Water Bottle.
This is another product that was recommended by Val from @lovelyluckylife. She uses hers all the time and claimed that it was the perfect water bottle for busy moms – and she was right!
This water bottle is awesome for many reasons, including:
- the fact that it holds 25oz of water
- you can open the spout with only one hand (hello busy mamas!)
- it keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours
- it keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours
- it fits in any cup holder because of its slim design
- it is super durable, made of stainless steel and reusable metal
- it is leak-proof (thank goodness, because I am clumsy!)
- it is sweat-proof
- it comes in 5 different beautiful, minimalistic colors (I have the white one)
Really, you can’t beat this water bottle – and you really can’t beat the price seeing as how it is under $13!
Head here now to grab your Mira Stainless Steel Water Bottle! You won’t be sorry you did!
6. Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Okay ladies, get ready to be swooned! Next up, in the #6 spot for my favorite daily-use products of all time, is the vacuum cleaner of all vacuum cleaners – the Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner.
You’ve probably heard the saying – something that goes a little like this: “You know you’re an adult when a vacuum cleaner gets you excited.” Well, yes, this is the truth (is it not???)!
Let me tell you – this vacuum cleaner will get you excited every single day, over and over, without fail. It is the “bees knees” when it comes to vacuum cleaners!
My husband surprised me with this on my 36th birthday this past April – and man, I have seriously been in love ever since. I could probably write an entire post (or book) about all the things I love most about this vacuum cleaner.
But, for the purpose of keeping it somewhat-short, I will list my favorite parts about this Dyson V11 Vacuum Cleaner:
- It is cordless (which means you will never again put off vacuuming because of the sheer hate of pulling out the vacuum cleaner and the cord and plugging it in and tripping over the cord at least once, etc.) It makes life so much easier. Easier than you’d even imagine.
- It has a very powerful suction. Let me tell you something – my old vacuum cleaner was great – but man, it never got up as much dirt as my Dyson does – ever. The Dyson will pick up so much dirt and debris that you will question what you are doing with your life!
- It “intelligently optimizes suction and run time across all floor types” – meaning, you can use it on your tile, your carpet, your hardwood – whichever floor you are on – and it will optimize the amount of suction and run time based off of what it is working on. Pretty amazing, right?
- It is super easy to clean – super easy. Seriously. All you do is open the container, dump out the dirt, and place the container back on the handle. Easy peasy.
- It is super easy to charge.
- It has a good battery life – even at max power.
- It can get into tight, awkward spaces.
- It is great for homes with pets & children.
- It has “advanced whole-machine filtration” which means it “traps 99.99% of particles, dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns.”
- It has an attachment for everything. Literally. Want to vacuum your ceiling fans? Done. Want to vacuum your stairs & the crevices within? Done. Want to vacuum out your car? Done. Keyboard? Done.
Literally the only downside to this vacuum cleaner – the only one – is that it is kind of heavy feeling at first, and something you have to get used to – but you will get used to it over time and after using it regularly for some time.
If you would like your daily life to be changed in a miraculous way, please do yourself a favor and grab this Dyson V11 Vacuum Cleaner while you can! It is worth every single penny. I still get butterflies when I look at or think about mine (haha)!
7. The Social Media & Blog Organizer & Planner (SMBOP Planner)
For those of you who are first-time visitors to my blog, you may find the 7th and final of my favorite daily-use products of mine to be a little odd – but for those of you who have been here for a while, it will make complete since.
The final of my favorite products that I use daily and seriously cannot live without is my very own Social Media & Blog Organizer & Planner.
So, I run this blog which means not only do I write thousand-word blog posts regularly, but I also handle the business side of it (marketing, social media, Pinterest management, graphic design, and more). To do this takes a lot of time, energy, and hard work – a lot of it.
I would not be as successful as I’ve been (measuring my success based off of how I feel, not how others perform) if it weren’t for the SMBOP planner.
This planner has it all – over 20 pages of it, too! It contains:
- Monthly Goals including all Social Media Platforms
- Monthly Stats including all Social Media Platforms
- Monthly Plans
- Weekly Plans including all Social Media Platforms
- a Content Planner for more in-depth assignments (blog posts, sponsored posts, YouTube videos, etc.)
- a Topic & Date Scheduler
- a To-Do List
- a Top-3 Priority List
- a Collaboration Tracker
- a Work-in-Progress List
- an Expense Tracker
- a Monthly Recurring Expense Tracker
- an Income Tracker
- & 4 pages of Brainstorming Pages
Seriously. This is the end-all-be-all planner for female entrepreneurs in the blogging and/or social media business.
I literally use every single page of the SMBOP Planner at least once a day.
What I love most about this planner is that, with one purchase, you own the product for life & have access to it at any time – meaning you can download & print the pages off whenever you need, in whatever order!
Really and truly, if you are a female entrepreneur in the blogging or social media business, you have to grab the SMBOP Planner today. You will be so glad you did – and so will your business!
Also – I should note – if you are not a female entrepreneur, but are a busy mom or woman and need a planner to help keep your life organized, check out my TBWP’s Planner (The Busy Woman’s Planner). It is similar to the SMBOP but contains no business-related pages.
You may also want to check out my MWP’s Planner (Minimalist Women’s Planner), which you can get for FREE by going here.
Well friends, I hope you enjoyed the rundown of my top 7 favorite daily-use products! I know I did.
Tell me, which of these favorite daily-use products was your favorite to read about? Let me know in the comments!
Also, let me know which of the favorite daily-use products you will be most likely to purchase now or later in the comments!
Also, I would appreciate it if you shared this post of my favorite daily-use products with your friends & loved ones so they can gain some knowledge about these awesome, vegan, cruelty-free, clean products mentioned!
If you are new here, welcome! Be sure to read more about me by going here!
If you’re a blogger, like me, or in the social media business, check out Leslie W. Business Babes – a section on my blog devoted to helping businesswomen start or maintain their blogging & social media businesses. So many resources there (free ones too!)
I hope you enjoyed this. Make sure you sign up for my email list below so that you never miss a blog post by me!
Take care & as always, thanks for reading!