Hey friends! Thanks for stopping by today! Today’s post about the best inflatable pools with slides for kids comes highly-recommended from some mamas who are looking for ways to cure their kids’ summer boredom!
I recently had several of my mama friends reach out to me asking if I could do a review of the best inflatable water pools, slides, and play centers for kids – and seriously, how could I pass up this opportunity?
Remember summers as a kid growing up? How much fun was it to simply be outside around water? Whether it was the swimming pool, the lake, the ocean, or just the backyard with a hose and sprinkler – being outdoors with water was the highlight of our summers as children, wasn’t it?
To relive that fun, I decided to go ahead and dive into the top inflatable pools with slides for kids (all found online) and share with you all! I know you will just love this & I can’t wait to put a few of these on our list for Harrison (my 2.5 year old)!
Please do me a favor and share this post with your fellow mama friends – they will thank you when summer time comes around and their kids are “bored” out of their minds – promise.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
12 Awesome Inflatable Pools with Slides for Kids in 2020
1. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer ★★★★★ | 506 Ratings
Let’s start with one of the highest-rated, most well-liked inflatable water slides out there, the Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer.
This guy isn’t the cream of the crop for no good reason – there are multiple reasons why moms all over the country are buying this at such a rapid rate (and giving it awesome reviews, too).
Here are just a few of my favorite features of this inflatable slide bouncer, along with some information you want such as the size and weight limit:
- It includes a climbing wall, two slides, and splash pool
- A surprise dump bucket pours water on kids climbing up the center inflatable rock wall
- There is a rock climbing wall in the center of the bouncer
- The bouncer has a nice shallow wading pool at the bottom, perfect for relaxing
- Maximum number of kids is 4 and the maximum combined weight limit is 350 lbs.
- Internal Box Size: 15.75”L x 28.75”W x 16.25”H (all dimensions are in inches )
- Product Size 161.00L x 169.00 W x 103.00 H
Seriously, this inflatable water slide bouncer is the best! Since we all know that dads will be the ones inflating this and setting it up, let’s see what one dad said in his 5 star review of this bouncer:
★★★★★”We had a summer birthday party for our daughter and had 18 kids between 4-7 years old playing and jumping on the water mountain. This thing is super tough. In 6’1″ 245lbs and both myself and neighbour went up and down a few times too. Inflates and deflates in about 1 min and takes little room to store it. It’s a little pricey but worth the money.”Mark F.
Want one more reason to choose this inflatable water slide bouncer? There is actually a L.O.L. Surprise Bouncer available, too! It is the same exact style as the Little Tikes bouncer, it’s just all L.O.L.-decked out for all your little L.O.L. fans! Check it out right here:
2. Bestway Hurricane Tunnel Blast Inflatable Water Park Play Center ★★★★★ | 47 Ratings
The only reason this next water park play center is not in the number one spot is because there are only 47 ratings of it – otherwise, it would be number one!
When you have this Hurricane Tunnel Blast Inflatable Water Park Play Center, you no longer need an annual pass to the water park – you have the water park in your back yard!
Here are just a few of my favorite features of this inflatable water park play center, along with some information you want such as the size and weight limit:
- Spend countless summer hours in the Bestway Hurricane Tunnel Blast Inflatable Water Park Play Center! Soak up the sun and the water as your children can scale the rock climbing wall, slide down the water slide, or splash in the small pool area.
- The water park features a massive water slide that curves around the pool area. Sturdy inflated walls ensure safety for all riders! A built-in water blob provides a soft and squishy landing while the spray tunnel soaks each rider as they pass through to the finish.
- Kids can cool off in the extra-large pool area before taking another trip down the slide. Kids can splash around while they wait their turn for the slide or climbing wall.
- Get to the water slide by going up the climb wall with hand grips and footholds for safety. On the tower deck, there are mesh walls for stability and safety.
- The included 110-1200V blower inflates the water park in just minutes! Measuring at 13′ 9″ x 10′ 6″ x 8′ 6″ , this water park is ideal for backyards and outdoor use. Made of a durable and colorful PVC-coated polyester material, the water park surfaces have a comfortable feel and touch for kids while withstanding their rough play.
- It can accommodate a maximum of 7 children at one time.
This Hurricane Tunnel Blast really is amazing! Read what this quarantined-mama thought of it here:
★★★★★”Couldn’t be happier! Inflated very fast. Easy to get up & hook up spray hoses. Very easy to take down & actually “folds & roll” back up and fits in bag that is provided. Material is sturdy & really seems like it is going to last, seems to be made well. Looked a little bigger in the picture, but is still a really good size when you get the kids in there. It does say up to 7 kids… I am not sure about that though…. Made my daughter’s birthday who couldn’t have a birthday because of COVID & social distancing! She ended up having the best day ever! Fast delivery, even though it gave a wide window. Actually arrived before the face masks that still haven’t arrived…Go figure.”E. C.
If you like the looks of the Hurricane Tunnel Blast, there is more where that came from. The same company has multiple other inflatable water parks & they all have 5-star ratings & reviews! Check them out right here:
3. Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide ★★★★★ | 316 Ratings
Little Tikes does it again with this Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide. This slide and inflatable water play area is perfect for children who love to slide and rock climb, but also want a little basketball action!
Slightly less money than the previous mentioned inflatable water centers, this one is perfect for parents on a budget!
Here are just a few of my favorite features of this inflatable water park play center, along with some information you want such as the size and weight limit:
- Challenging inflatable rock wall leads to a slippery slide with a gentle curve at the end for a fun ride into the refreshing, landing pool
- Designed so parents can see all the action!
- Fun basketball hoop in splash pool area
- Stakes anchor the bouncer firmly in place, while a heavy-duty blower provides continuous airflow
- Built of puncture-resistant material
- Inside bounce area : 85.00L x 71.00W x 46.0H inches
This Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide really is a great buy. Read what this happy mama thought of it here:
★★★★★”Love this thing! We’ve had it for two months and it’s awesome. the kids are in heaven and so are us moms! One photo with water and one dry. Blower is far enough away. No concerns regarding electrical. Wet or dry this thing rocks and is the best investment for the backyard. We use it everyday so I tend to keep it up often. Or dry and put into shed. Tarp underneath is a good idea if keeping up long term. We absolutely love it.”V. W.
4. Costzon Inflatable Bounce House, Kids Water Slide ★★★★★ | 26 Ratings
If you’re looking for an inflatable pool, slide and bounce house, this Costzon Inflatable Bounce House & Kids Water Slide is the perfect one! How cool is it that this inflatable pool and water slide also has a bounce house attached to it? Talk about a kid’s favorite summer activity!
Just like most of the others previously mentioned, this set is perfect for kids ages 3 to 10 years old!
Here are just a few of my favorite features of this inflatable bounce house, pool, and water slide, along with some information you want such as the size and weight limit:
- Multiple Play Areas: This inflatable water park combines a variety of functions and entertainment in one. With a long slide, a climbing wall, a splash pool and a jumping area, children can enjoy fun of various of games at the same time . Give children a happy childhood!
- Enjoy Water Fun: Connect the hose and it can be used as a water park, children will have endless fun with this inflatable water slide. Sliding down the smooth slide or lounging around in the splash pool, this inflatable water park brings a cool summer to children.
- Durable Materials and Safe Design: Made of premium oxford materials, which is wear resistant. Combined with premium sewing techniques, this inflatable water park will provide continuous bounce for children. The jumping area is surrounded by mesh walls to ensure the safety of children while playing and allow for maximum ventilation. The stakes included adds more stability to the castle. ASTM Certificated.
- Quick Inflation & Deflation: This water park takes only a few minutes to inflate and it also can be quickly deflated through a long air outlet tube and a short air outlet tube. It is suitable for use in the yard, park, lawn, etc. (Recommended for use with 480W blower, the blower is not included.)
- Sweet Accessories: A hose assembly kit for added enjoyment, a carrying bag for easy storage and transportation, 7 bouncer stakes for ensuring the stability and firmness, and 4 repair patches for easy maintenance.
- (Suggestion: every kid’s weight should be under 99 lbs). Suitable for 3 kids play together. Recommended for ages: 3-10 years old.
This Inflatable Bounce House & Water Slide will surely bring your children hours upon hours of summer fun (and completely cure them of their “summer boredom” in no time). Read what this happy mama thought of it here:
★★★★★”Buy it, now! If you are loosing your mind at home with the kids like me and constantly trying to find more things to do outside get this bouncy house /water slide and it will keep them busy for 2-3 hours each day! The quality seems great and the kids are super happy ! Fun for hours. Will buy over and over again. Sure wish it was cheaper but you pay for quality and the quality seems great . Oh and don’t forget to order the air pump. Very disappointed kids when the bouncy house arrives and pump doesn’t lol.”Myra N.
The only thing to note about this inflatable bounce house and water slide is that it does not automatically come with the required blower. In order to blow this house up, you need a 480W Blower. However, you may purchase the house with the blower for an extra charge (so that you do not have to go out and purchase a blower in addition to the house). If you want to buy both together, use this link or click on the picture below!
5. Sable Inflatable Pool ★★★★★ | 122 Ratings
When it comes to the best inflatable pools for kids and for families, this Sable Inflatable Pool really is the best buy you will find.
While there are a lot of inflatable pools online, this one is my favorite because it is large enough for a family of 4 or 5 (without being too crowded). It is also very durable and cost-effective, making it the perfect summer purchase!
Here are a few things I love most about this inflatable pool, as well as some important things to note:
- Family-size pool: Recommend up to 2 adults plus 4 kids to a enjoy splashing pool party in the backyard.
- Safe & durable: Made with Phthalate and lead free, which is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures and ensuring a long service life.
- Long waiting be gone: inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), 2 water valves double the drainage speed
- Strong and stable structure: 3 individual air chambers can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage so the pool is always ready for fun
- Vertical Drainpipe: 90° vertical drainpipe can facilitate the outflow of water.
- 118″ X 72″ X 20″
The Sable Inflatable Pool will bring your kids and your family years of backyard summer fun! Check out what one happy buyer said about the pool here:
★★★★★”Living in Arizona it’s finally warm enough to enjoy a pool. This pool is huge. I measured the size out when purchasing but still, seeing the compact box it comes in to full size is amazing. The pool itself seems extremely durable and is easy to move around and put into place. I recommend this pool if you want a bigger inflatable pool rather than the difficult stand pools, as it’s much easier and less hassle.Alyssa D.
6. Homech Inflatable Swimming Pool ★★★★★ | 273 Ratings
If you’re looking for a slightly smaller inflatable swimming pool (smaller than the one above), but one with more ratings, the Homech Inflatable Swimming Pool is an excellent buy.
With 162 gallons of water capacity and measuring 95 x 56 x 22 in, this pool is a great idea for a family of 4-6 looking for a really good inflatable pool for kids!
Here are the features of the pool, as well as a few more pieces of information:
- Large & Spacious: 95” inflatable family lounge pools with 162 gal water capacity fits a family with 2 adults and 4 kids to enjoy a splashing pool party in summer
- Strong & Sturdy: Comes with 3 individual air chamber, the inflatable kiddie pools can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage
- Durable & Wear-resistant: Made with 0.4mm thickness PVC material, the inflatable swimming pool is twice thicker than most in the market; extra repair patch included in the package help prolong lifespan
- Convenient & User-friendly: Inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included); 90° vertical drainpipe can facilitate the outflow of water
- Safe & Secure: Homech kiddie pool is produced using and BPA-free materials that meet the standards of international children’s toys
Again, this one is not much different than the one above, but it is smaller. This may be better if you’re a little more limited on space. Otherwise, it is practically identical to the inflatable pool previously mentioned! Here’s what one purchaser had to say about this pool:
★★★★★”Being at a home with kids and no pool isn’t much fun so I decided to buy an inflatable pool. There are a few specific things that I was looking for, easy set up was one of them. This pool was extremely easy to set up, and fill with water, I’m very pleased with that. Second I was looking for something big but that wouldn’t take that much space in my small backyard and it’s perfect sized, it fits perfectly and I’m able to fit inside the pool with my kids perfectly, (we are 3 sometimes 4) Third, I was looking for something easy to store, and it definitely does that, I’m able to easily fold and it becomes super small so I can pretty much store anywhere. And last I was looking for something durable, even though I haven’t had it for so long to be able to tell the long term durability I can tell it’s good quality and will be able to handle the craziness of the kiddies, it does a great job keeping water in despite of all their jumping and “diving” overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend to anyone with kids.”Daniela C.
7. Intex Sun Shade Inflatable Pool ★★★★ | 1,059 Ratings
Last but not least, I wanted to include an inflatable pool that is perfect for smaller children (think: babies and toddlers). This Sun Shade Inflatable Pool by Intex is the one just for that!
With babies, sunscreen is sometimes not an option (some pediatricians recommend no sunscreen until age one) so having an inflatable pool with a sun shade is so nice!
This pool is marketed for children over 3 years old, and I would not recommend children younger than that for this pool, but I will say that for me personally, if my son was still a baby, I would totally grab this pool for him – especially since I was always either holding him or right beside him when he was a baby! But please purchase for children under 3 at your own risk!
Here are a few pieces of information about this inflatable pool you may want to keep in mind:
- Capacity: 9-1/2-Inch, 74-gallon
- Includes drain plug. Ages- 3+. Composed of durable 10 gauge vinyl
- Comes with repair patch
- 62-Inch by 62-inch by 48-Inch inflated
Here’s what one happy mama had to say about this pool for her children:
★★★★★”This pool is AWESOME!! My two year old, his dad, and myself all enjoy this pool very much! It’s perfect size for little ones but if an adult needs to cool off you can fit in there too! I’m 5’9″ and I can cover my body all the way up to my neck with my legs stretched out! This has been perfect for summer to cool down!”Emerald S.
Well, there you have it, friends! My list of the top inflatable pools & water slides for kids in 2020! Here are all of the recommended items for you in one picture:
Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River RaceL.O.L. Surprise Inflatable River Race WaterBestway Hurricane Tunnel Blast Inflatable WaterBestway 53350E H2OGO! 15 x 10Bestway – H2OGO! Mount Splashmore KidsBestway Tsunami Waves Summit Inflatable WaterCostzon Inflatable Bounce House, Kids WaterSable Inflatable Pool, Blow Up FamilyHomech Inflatable Swimming Pools, Inflatable KiddieIntex Sun Shade Inflatable Pool, 62″
This really was so much fun to write! Not to mention how much fun it was to research all the inflatable pools and water slides and toys out there! There are so many! But I am happy to say that I have scoured the internet and do firmly believe that the ones mentioned in this post are the best of the best.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! If you’re new to my blog, welcome! You can read more about me by going here.
If you happen to be a stepmom, please check out The Stubborn Stepmom – I have so many resources and so much support and help just for stepmoms there. Send a friend my way, too!
Are you a businesswoman? Are you in the blogging or social media business? If so, you will definitely appreciate Leslie W. Business Babes! Check me out there for all of your resources on starting or maintaining your blogging or social media business today.
If you’d like a little more to read, check out my recent posts:
- Best Toys for Toddlers on Amazon
- 13 Best Construction Toys for Toddlers
- 10 Exceptionally Good Birthday Gifts for Him
- 8 Easy Steps to Starting a Blog
Thanks so much for reading, friends. As always, take care!